UNIVERSAL SHREDDING TO THE EXTREME: ROBUST, RELIABLE AND HIGH THROUGHPUT.
The Universo series with its robust, high-quality engineering ensures a long service life with consistently high throughput rates. Whether you are shredding different types of plastic or waste, with its heavy-duty gearbox drive and robust cutting system there is no job that this shredder cannot handle. As has been proven by thousands of operating hours in different fields of application.
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONTINUOUS SHREDDING due to smooth feeding
- MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
- NO JAMMING as a result of additional comb and sealing bars
ROBUST SQUARE CUTTING SYSTEM
The cutting system that’s resistant to foreign objects: for efficient shredding.
- ROBUST SQUARE CUTTING SYSTEM specifically made for the toughest conditions
- ROBUST CUTTERS AND CUTTER HOLDERS make the cutting systems impervious to foreign objects, resulting in a long service lilfe and high output rates
- DOUBLE CUTTING COUNTER KNIVES AND SCRAPERS make the cutting systems impervious to foreign objects, resulting in a long service lilfe and high output rates
- HIGH OUTPUT RATES even with tough materials
- LOW WEAR AND TEAR COSTS ensured by fourfold usable, quick-change cutters
- UNDETERRED BY NON-SHREDDABLES thanks to robust knives and knive holders
HEAVY-DUTY GEARBOX DRIVE
Our tried-and-tested, extremely robust gearbox drive ensures maximum torque and uptime.
- UNIVERSO'S tried-and-tested, extremely sturdy drive offers high torque values and excellent performance
- DESIGNED FOR CONTINUOUS OPERATION, the motor and gearbox ensure that the rotor cutting system rotates 150 times per minute at a nominal capacity of 220 kW
- GLOBAL AVAILABILITY of all easy-change standard parts
- READILY AVAILABLE Our easily replaceable standard components are readily available worldwide
- ADAPTS TO THE MATERIAL thanks to its variable speeds
HYDRAULIC MAINTENANCE DOOR
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- REMOVE FOREIGN MATTER QUICKLY AND CLEANLY with the maintenance door at position 2
- ENJOY COMFORTABLE MAINTENANCE ACCESS to the knives and counter knives with the maintenance door at position 3
- 100% SAFE OPERATION with the mechanical safety lock and the pusher's special parking position
PLUG & GO SCREEN UNIT
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES made possible with screen units in different hole sizes
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION with the electromagnetically locked screen access point, preventing access to the cutting chamber while the machine is in operation
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE AND FITTING thanks to the swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated design
TORQUE-LIMITING SAFETY CLUTCH
The torque-limiting clutch protects against damage to the drive unit when blockages are caused by foreign objects. Furthermore, the highly precise sensors facilitate the controlled powering down of the machine to preserve all components.
- PERFECT DRIVE PROTECTION thanks to the drive unit’s lightning-speed disengagement
- SECURE POWER DOWN with robust sensors
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to various materials