UNIVERSAL SHREDDING, LINDNER STYLE: FLEXIBLE, SMART AND POWERFUL.
The Micromat series of single-shaft shredders is the key to processing a wide range of plastics or other materials with maximum productivity. The Lindner Mono Fix system allows knives and knife holders to be changed with just a single screw - so the cutting system can be easily and effortlessly adapted to different input materials.
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONSTANT SHREDDING due to uniform material feeding
- MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
- NO JAMMING as a result of additional comb and sealing bars
Thanks to the three-dimensional arrangement of the rotor knives, this exceptional system can shred almost any material like PP, PE-LD, PE-HD or also paper. As a result of the knives actively pulling in the material, output can realistically be increased by some 40 percent on average compared to previous technologies.
- THE MONO-FIX SYSTEM allows knives and knife holders to be changed with just on screw. Different pointed and flat knives, as well as blind plates and special counter knives, can also be attached to the rotor in a combined way
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY thanks to the new Multiplex rotor shredding almost any plastics and other materials
- RESISTANT TO FOREIGN MATTER due to robust design
- MORE OUTPUT and up to 40% more productivity guaranteed by the new 3D stepped rotor design
POWERFUL GEAR DRIVE
Robust, high-torque gear drive the effective shredding.
- ROBUST, HIGH-TORQUE GEAR DRIVE the effective shredding of e.g. rigid plastics, fibres, nets and big bags
- POWERFUL SHREDDING due to high-torque, high-performance motors
- OPTIMUM MACHINE PROTECTION thanks to the safety clutch and the drive unit’s instant mechanical disengagement in the event of incidents
- GLOBAL AVAILABILITY of all easy-change standard parts
CONTROL & OPERATION
Thanks to the Lindner Mobile HMI, operation and control is easy like never before.
- INTUITIVE MENU NAVIGATION with software functions automatically opening and closing depending on the task at hand
- HIGH AVAILABILITY thanks to fast troubleshooting with smart solution-finding and integrated FAQ database
- ERGONOMIC OPERATION with activity-dependent ports for the mobile panel on the front and rear of the machine
PLUG & GO SCREEN UNIT
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES possible with our quick-change screen units in various hole sizes
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION with the electromagnetically locked screen access point
- EASY SCREEN CHANGE thanks to their swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated, modular design
HYDRAULIC MAINTENANCE DOOR
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- FAST CLEANING AND READINESS FOR DIFFERENT INPUT MATERIALS thanks to easy access to cutting unit and pusher
- ENJOY CONVENIENT ACCESS to the rotor and counter knives for a fast knife exchange with the maintenance door at position 3
- QUICK AND CLEAN REMOVAL OF NON-SHREDDABLES with the maintenance door at position 2