GIVES NEW LIFE TO END-OF-LIFE PLASTICS: THE SPECIALIST FOR SUPREME QUALITY.
Single-shaft shredder with direct belt drive, unique Mono-Fix technology and light-ning-fast safety clutch: this formula makes the Micromat HP series the benchmark for individual and flexible shredding of post-consumer and post-commercial plastics. The gearless drive of the Micromat HP series ensures continuously high throughputs at high speeds and, thanks to Lindner’s safety clutch, maximum protection against non-shreddables.
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONSTANT SHREDDING due to uniform material feeding
- MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
- NO JAMMING as a result of additional comb and sealing bars
ADJUSTABLE KNIFE SYSTEM
The perfect cutting system for maximum productivity
- MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY due to the powerful motor, an efficient and gearless direct belt drive
- RESISTANT TO NON-SHREDDABLES due to robust design and special wear plates
- PRECISELY CUT FLAKES guaranteed by the new 3D stepped rotor design
HIGH-PERFORMANCE BELT DRIVE
- UP TO 250% MORE OUTPUT with post-consumer or industrial film thanks to the robust high-speed belt drive with over 1,500 cuts per minute
- POWERFUL SHREDDING due to high-torque, high-performance motors
- OPTIMUM MACHINE PROTECTION thanks to the safety clutch and the drive unit’s instant mechanical disengagement in the event of incidents
- GLOBAL AVAILABILITY of all easy-change standard parts
HYDRAULIC MAINTENANCE DOOR
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- FAST CLEANING AND READINESS FOR DIFFERENT INPUT MATERIALS thanks to easy access to cutting unit and pusher
- ENJOY CONVENIENT ACCESS to the rotor and counter knives for a fast knife exchange with the maintenance door at position 3
- QUICK AND CLEAN REMOVAL OF NON-SHREDDABLES with the maintenance door at position 2
PLUG & GO SCREEN UNIT
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES possible with our quick-change screen units in various hole sizes
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION with the electromagnetically locked screen access point
- EASY SCREEN CHANGE thanks to their swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated, modular design
CONTROL & OPERATION
Thanks to the Lindner Mobile HMI, operation and control is easy like never before.
- INTUITIVE MENU NAVIGATION with software functions automatically opening and closing depending on the task at hand
- HIGH AVAILABILITY thanks to fast troubleshooting with smart solution-finding and integrated FAQ database
- ERGONOMIC OPERATION with activity-dependent ports for the mobile panel on the front and rear of the machine