HIGH THROUGHPUT, DEFINED RESULTS
Set new standards with our Lindner Komet secondary shredder. Whether you are processing municipal or bulky refuse, industrial or commercial waste, textiles, waste paper or other materials – our Komet ensures smooth processes at all times thanks to its robust design, high-precision tools as well as smart features. Benefit from high efficiency as well as first-class SRF/RDF and particle quality.
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONTINUOUS SHREDDING due to smooth feeding
- DELIGHTFULLY MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
HIGH-PRECISION SHEAR CUTTING SYSTEM
Thanks to our cutting unit especially designed for granulating pre-treated waste, we have transformed the Lindner Komet into a high-precision secondary shredding tool. Five rows of cutters with their proven cutting principle and the cutting gap that is even adjustable during operation ensure defined particle sizes at constantly high output rates.
- HIGH OUTPUT guaranteed with our signature knife geometry
- PARTS STORAGE made easy thanks to identical knives, counter knives and scrapers
- CONSISTENT PARTICLE SIZE thanks to a fully adjustable cutting gap even during operation
- MAXIMUM SERVICE LIFE ensured by our quadruple-use, quick-change knives
More efficiency with our smart technology: our countershaft drive stores and releases rotational energy depending on the load, meaning more power yet less energy consumption.
- SUPERBLY EFFICIENT thanks to the countershaft drive's continuous energy storage
- GLOBAL AVAILABILITY of all easy-change standard parts
- MORE POWER for tough materials ensured with additional flywheel mass
TORQUE-LIMITING SAFETY CLUTCH
The torque-limiting clutch protects against damage to the drive unit when blockages are caused by foreign objects. Furthermore, the highly precise sensors facilitate the controlled powering down of the machine to preserve all components.
- OPTIMUM DRIVE PROTECTION thanks to the drive unit’s instant mechanical disengagement
- SECURE POWER DOWN with our proven sensors
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to various materials
PLUG & GO SCREEN UNIT
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES made possible with our quick-change screen units in various hole sizes.
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION with the electromagnetically locked screen access point, preventing access to the cutting chamber while the machine is in operation
- EASY ACCESS for maintenance and fitting thanks to the swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated design
HYDRAULIC MAINTENANCE DOOR
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- REMOVE NON-SHREDDABLES QUICKLY AND CLEANLY with the maintenance door at position 2
- ENJOY CONVENIENT MAINTENANCE ACCESS to the knives and counter knives with the maintenance door at position 3
- 100% SAFE OPERATION due to the mechanical safety lock and the pusher's special parking position