GETS THE PROCESS GOING: RELIABLY HIGH OUTPUT AND CONSISTENT PARTICLE SIZES.
The Lindner Jupiter single-shaft primary shredder combines everything you need for efficient 24/7 operation: a powerful countershaft drive, a well-engineered machine design and high manufacturing quality. Undefeated by non-shreddables, our tried-and-tested technology ensures a long service life and low maintenance coupled with the necessary power to shred even the toughest materials – year after year and ton after ton.
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONTINUOUS SHREDDING due to smooth feeding
- DELIGHTFULLY MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
- NO JAMMING as a result of additional comb and sealing bars
SINGLE-SHAFT CUTTING SYSTEM WITH FOUR-FOLD USEABLE POINTED KNIVES
Specifically made for the toughest conditions: these particularly robust cutters and cutter holders make the Jupiter series’ cutting system impervious to foreign objects, resulting in a long service life and high output rates. The double cutting counter knives and scrapers as well as the cutting gap that is adjustable during operation let you enjoy continuously high output rates for consecutive processes.
- HIGH OUTPUT RATES even with tough materials
- MAXIMUM SERVICE LIFE ensured by our quadruple-use, quick-change knives
- UNDETERRED BY NON-SHREDDABLES thanks to robust knives and knife holders
More efficiency with our smart technology: our countershaft drive stores and releases rotational energy depending on the load, meaning more power yet less energy consumption.
- MORE POWER FOR TOUGH MATERIALS ENSURED with additional flywheel mass
- READILY AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE due to easily exchangeable standard parts
- SUPERBLY EFFICIENT thanks to the drive's continuous energy storage
TORQUE-LIMITING SAFETY CLUTCH
The torque-limiting clutch protects against damage to the drive unit when blockages are caused by foreign objects. Furthermore, the highly precise sensors facilitate the controlled powering down of the machine to preserve all components.
- PERFECT DRIVE PROTECTION thanks to the drive unit’s instant mechanical disengagement
- GUARANTEED SECURE POWER DOWN with sturdy sensors
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to your materials
PLUG & GO SCREEN UNIT
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES made possible with screen units in various hole sizes
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION thanks to the electromagnetically locked screen access point, preventing access to the cutting system while the machine is in operation
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE AND FITTING due to the swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated design
HYDRAULIC MAINTENANCE DOOR
The hydraulically operated, inward-opening maintenance door allows you to quickly and safely access the cutting system for maintenance work or swiftly remove foreign objects with minimum material leaks.
- REMOVE NON-SHREDDABLES QUICKLY AND CLEANLY with the maintenance door at position 2
- ENJOY CONVENIENT MAINTENANCE ACCESS TO THE CUTTING CHAMBER with the maintenance door at position 3
- 100% SAFE OPERATION thanks to the mechanical safety lock and the pusher's special parking position