WOOD SHREDDING TO THE MAX: SOPHISTICATED ENGINEERING MEETS MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY
With its powerful electric belt drive and highly specialised cutting tools, Lindner's twin-shaft primary shredder Atlas 5500 SY can turn any wood no matter the size into material that is perfectly prepared for subsequent processes, incineration or the material recycling of waste wood. Built for tough applications and equipped with the new FX fast exchange system, this shredder provides maximum uptimes and can be relied on to keep the line going. And it achieves all that with minimal operating costs, astonishing throughputs and full flexibility.
FX FAST EXCHANGE SYSTEM
Exchanging the entire cutting unit or individual shafts has never been that easy.
- HIGH AVAILABILITY thanks to the FX (Fast Exchange) system for exchanging the entire cutting unit for maintenance purposes
- FULL FLEXIBILITY to adjust to the desired output material due to quickly exchangeable shaft configurations
- EASY REMOVAL OF NON-SHREDDABLES thanks to generous access to the cutting chamber
SYNCHRON FINE (SF) CUTTING SYSTEM
- HOMOGENEOUS OUTPUT for subsequent process steps thanks to Lindner's patented SF shaft design
- LOW FINE PARTICLE CONTENT of less than 5% thanks to combined cutting and crushing action
- HIGH OUTPUT due to the cutting system's aggressive intake
SYNCHRON ROUGH (SR) CUTTING SYSTEM
- OPTIMUM PRODUCTIVITY thanks to the cutting system's special geometry ideal for rough primary shredding for higher output and less fines
- RESISTANT TO SOLID FOREIGN OBJECTS such as iron mountings, screws, etc
- MAXIMUM UPTIME due to the cutting unit’s robust design
CONTROL & OPERATION
Take control: easily.
- INTUITIVE MENU NAVIGATION due to software functions automatically opening and closing depending on the task at hand
- HIGH AVAILABILITY thanks to fast troubleshooting with smart solution-finding and integrated FAQ database
- SUPER SIMPLE OPERATION of all shredder functions via remote control
HIGHLY EFFICIENT ELECTRIC BELT DRIVE
- THE BENCHMARK for maximum efficiency
- ROBUST, STABLE belt drive with planetary gearbox and synchronous stage
- ULTIMATE RELIABILITY with particularly durable components
- MAXIMUM POTENTIAL with up to 40% higher efficiency compared to conventional drives
- VIRTUALLY MAINTENANCE-FREE due to dirt-repellent pressure ventilation
TORQUE-LIMITING SAFETY CLUTCH
The torque-limiting clutch prevents the drive unit from being damaged by blockages caused by foreign objects – long service life guaranteed.
- OPTIMUM DRIVE PROTECTION thanks to the drive unit’s instant mechanical disengagement
- SECURE POWER DOWN with our tried-and-tested sensors
- FLEXIBLE ADJUSTABILITY to the input material