NEVER LOSES OUT: EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY IN A COMPACT PACKAGE.
With its robust design, easy maintenance access and enormous power, the Antares series combines all the advantages of a Lindner shredder in one compact machine. The wide range of sizes allows you to adapt the shredder to your specific downstream requirements. Enjoy seamless processing with consistent particle size.
Lindner's original: tried and tested a thousand times over, our internal pusher allows for easy and secure machine feeding. Our years of experience and continuous development have left their mark on its distinctive design.
- CONTINUOUS SHREDDING due to smooth feeding
- MAINTENANCE-FREE thanks to the absence of guide elements
- EASY FEEDING with a completely internal construction
- NO JAMMING as a result of additional comb and sealing bars
FLEXIBLE CUTTING SYSTEM
The Antares’ individually configurable square cutting system ensures maximum output while taking up minimum floor space. The cutting system is designed with various applications in mind, ensuring efficient shredding of a wide range of materials. As usual, the cutting system is mounted on the quick-change mechanism that is typical of Lindner products to make maintenance quick and easy.
- OPTIMISED OUTPUT thanks to the customisable cutter configurations
- LOW WEAR AND TEAR ensured by optional cutting system and cutter holder hardfacing
- CONSISTENT PARTICLE SIZE fully adjustable cutting gap
ROBUST GEAR DRIVE
- POWERFUL SHREDDING with high-torque, high-performance motors
- ADAPTS TO THE MATERIAL thanks to its variable speeds
- GLOBAL AVAILABILITY of all easy-change standard parts
TORQUE-LIMITING SAFETY CLUTCH
The torque-limiting clutch protects against damage to the drive unit when blockages are caused by foreign objects. Furthermore, the highly precise sensors facilitate the controlled powering down of the machine to preserve all components.
- PERFECT DRIVE PROTECTION thanks to the drive unit’s lightning-speed disengagement
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE to various materials
- SECURE POWER DOWN with robust sensors
SKYLIGHT MAINTENANCE DOOR
Cutting system access, Lindner style – quick, comfortable and 100% safe.
- EASY MAINTENANCE ACCESS thanks to the wide-opening maintenance door design
- QUICK CUTTING-UNIT ACCESS despite its compact design
- 100% SAFE OPERATION with the mechanical safety lock and the pusher's special parking position
PLUG & GO SCREEN UNIT
The swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated screen unit allows for easy and comfortable access for maintenance and refitting. The screens are available with various mesh widths and can easily be changed by hand by just one person – so you can quickly customise the shredder to the particle size you need.
- FLEXIBLE OUTPUT SIZES made possible with our screen units in various hole sizes
- EXTREMELY SAFE OPERATION with the electromagnetically locked screen access point, preventing access to the cutting chamber while the machine is in operation
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE AND FITTING thanks to the swivel-mounted, hydraulically operated design